How we collect customer data
We collect customer data when either:
- making a booking online or,
- signing up to our newsletter via our online booking system or,
- completing a feedback or sign-up card in our restaurant.
We only require your name and email address at this time, any other information your provide is given at your own discretion.
How we use your data
We collect data to be able to use it in a fews:
- To confirm or respond to a booking enquiry,
- To sign you up to our email newsletter list.
How we store your data
We store your data in the following ways;
- Data required for online bookings/enquiries is stored securely within our DesignMyNight account,
- Data required for our email newsletter system is stored securely within our Mailchimp account.
Occasionally we will manually transfer data of those customers who have given us permission to sign them up to our newsletter when booking online from our DesignMyNight account to Mailchimp. Any files required to do this are transmitted digitally and deleted fully once used.
We never share your data with any other individuals or organisations, and promise to only ever use it for the purposes stated above.
If you would like us to delete any data that we hold on you, please contact us.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time, by clicking here.